Region 7AAAAAA Championship
Dismissal at 11:45, Bus leaves at 12:00
Subs for lunch at Alpharetta at 12:45
We are in the final phases of our season, please be staying ahead on your hydration and nutrition. Get enough sleep. Foam roll, stretch and ice to stay performing and recovering! Warm-ups and cool-downs are essential.
REGION MEET DATE CHANGE!
The region has decided to move the meet to a MONDAY/WEDNESDAY format this year. Please note this change on your calendar for April 22 and 24!
IMPORTANT MESSAGE ....IF YOU ARE NOT RECEIVING EMAILS PLEASE EMAIL POPETFXC@GMAIL.COM or BUDDSULL@GMAIL.COM with correct EMAIL ADDRESS
BOOSTER CLUB MESSAGE - Welcome to the 2019 Track Season To Do List
1. Register your athlete (use red button above)
2. Pay Booster Club Dues (pay at Kickoff Meeting with check or credit card(2.9% fee added)
or checks can be mailed to Wendy Corcoran (Treasurer), 4202 Vienna Way, Marietta, GA 30062
3. Use link to "Team Store" to order uniform and warm up (if needed - same as last year's) - Coach sent link via remind text and it is noted above.
4. Mark your calendar for Jan 31st - Kick off Meeting
5. Watch your email for important messages from the Booster Club coming soon!
January 21 (MLK) Practice will be from 12:00-2:00pm
First practice January 14th at 3:45!!
All athletes must have a current athletic physical on file in parentvue for the 2018-19 school year before participating in conditioning or practice.
If you have not gotten one yet, please get this taken care of as soon as you can.
Track and Field CONDITIONING starts Monday 11/26/2018 at 3:45.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday...approximately 1 hour...meet on the track. Must have current physical on file
Pressure free atmosphere, just take to time to work on you and get in better shape.
Slowly get the rust off and set the base and groundwork for the best season you can have!
Make this YOUR YEAR...OUR YEAR! #CIT
Registration Link Update Coming Soon